The Conference is hosted by Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India. Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament, extending into an area of over 317 acres of lush greenery, the campus of the Institute is imaginatively laid-out with a picturesque landscape. It presents a spectacle of harmony in modern architecture, and natural beauty which enthralls and inspires.
The conference keynote adresses will be delivered at Niti Sabhagar, Mini Auditorium with a seating capacity of 180, Second Floor, Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur.
There will be four parallel sessions (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM) at:
- NKN-I, First Floor, Prabha Bhawan
- Committee Room, IIIT Kota, First Floor, Prabha Bhawan
- NKN-II, Second Floor, Prabha Bhawan
- NITI Sabhagar, Second Floor, Prabha Bhawan
Registration will start at 8:00 AM, on Sunday and Monday, 3 – 4 December 2017, Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur, JLN Marg Jaipur – 302017
A limited number of paid accommodation is available in MNIT Guest House and Students Hostel and shall be available on “First Come First Serve” basis. For more information please contact Harendra Praveen Kumar Chandelia: email@example.com, and Mohit Kumar Singh: firstname.lastname@example.org. “Regarding SITIS 2017 Accommodation” in the subject.
Applicants shall have to deposit complete amount expected for their stay with Guest House/Hostel on arrival.
Boarding and Lodging Charges:
– Guest House Room: Rs 750/= (Twin Share basis)
– Guest House Breakfast : approx. Rs 100/=
– Guest House Lunch/Dinner : Rs 150/= – Rs 200/=
– Hostel Room : Rs 200/=
– Hostel Breakfast: Rs 50/=
– Hostel Lunch/Dinner: Rs 100/=
Please note that prices may slightly vary. Campus also houses a canteen “Annapurna” that operates till 8:00 PM.
Hotels Near MNIT Jaipur
Those applicants who wish to stay outside campus may find many budget and better hotels in near vicinity of the campus within walking distance.
- The Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur, is a budget hotel right opposite Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT). It is also conveniently close to both domestic and international airport.
For accommodation, we have negotiated with Red Fox with the rate of INR 2200+taxes for single occupancy and INR 2500+taxes for Double occupancy for the Conference participants the details are given below.
Please send an email to Praveen Kumar Chandelia: email@example.com and Mohit Kumar Singh: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to our (Mention Regarding SITIS 2017 Accommodation in the subject)
Contact Person: Mr. Ajur Tyagi, Assistant Manager- Sales- Lemon Tree Premier & Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur
Tel: +91 141 4120101
Mobile: +91 9929522230
Address: Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur 302017
- The Fern is a 3.5 star Hotel, situated on Tonk Road, is 3 kms from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Conference Venue. The hotel is located at a close proximity to Jaipur International airport, Railway Station, and Bus stand.
- Hotel Perl Palace, is a Heritage property, and caters to the younger backpacker budget-minded crowd. Very prominently located opposite World Trade Park and 1.5 kms from the Airport and is 2 kms from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Conference Venue.
- Bella Vista This is a modern and elegantly designed budget hotel and is situated just a few blocks from JLN Marg, the commercial hotspot for business and entertainment in Jaipur. Very prominently located opposite World Trade Park and 2.5 kms from the Airport and is 1.5 kms from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Conference Venue.
- Hotel Landmark It is located about 3.5 kilometres from Jaipur International Airport and 10 kilomtres from the main Railway Station. It is 1.5 kms from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Conference Venue.
- The Lalit, Jaipur is a 5 star deluxe hotel, minutes away from the international airport and major cultural attractions. Inspired by local architecture, the hotel is a fine blend of traditional & contemporary style reflecting rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan through its grand haveli architecture and resplendent interiors.
- Marriott Hotel Jaipur is a 5 star delux hotel and welcomes guests with refined elegance, contemporary amenities, and a prime location near Jaipur International Airport. The advantage is it is 10 minutes from the Airport. Has a modern look.
- The Clarks Amer, Jaipur is a 5 star delux hotel, situated in a green residential area, in the heart of the city. Ideal for travelers. Jaipur Airport is just 2.5 Kms. The advantage is it is 5 minutes from the Airport. Very prominently located on the same road as the conference venue, 10 minutes from the Venue. More than 25 years in Business.
- Radisson Blu Jaipur is a 5 star retreat, situated on Tonk Road, is 3 kms from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Conference Venue. Conveniently situated just two kilometers from Jaipur International Airport (JAI) and within walking distance of World Trade Park, one of the area’s leading corporate and shopping destinations.
- The Royal Orchid is a 5 star hotel, Located at Tonk Road, 3 kms from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Conference Venue. The hotel is located at a close proximity to Jaipur International airport, Railway Station, and Bus stand.