International Workshop on Applied Computational Intelligence
Computational Intelligence techniques are traditionally adopted in several different application domains such as industrial, medical, decision making, gaming to name but a few. Despite this growing diffusion, there are still many possible areas where computational intelligence application is partial or could be extended and improved, due to the actual limitations in terms of computational power or strict requirements in terms of assurance of the results.
This workshop aims to investigate the impact of the adoption of advanced and innovative Computational Intelligence techniques in emerging application fields like IoT and Big Data. This edition of the workshop is focused primarily on industrial and health applications with special emphasis on real-time systems grounded on Big Data ecosystems.
The workshop will bring together researchers on different disciplines from academia and industry with a common objective: go beyond the frontiers of today applications of Computational Intelligence techniques.
Topics for the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Imaging for Industrial applications
- Computational Intelligence approaches in Biomedical Signal Processing
- Computational Intelligence approaches in Consumer Electronics
- Real-time Multimedia Signal Processing
- Intelligent User Interfaces
- Virtual-augmented reality for Healthcare
- Big Data-based Computational Intelligence for Real-time processing
- Computational Intelligence in IoT
- Processing in digital image acquisition pipeline
- Learning systems for signal and information processing and evidential reasoning for recognition
- Soft computing approaches for embedded multimedia systems
- Expert system and Decision Support Systems for health
M. Anisetti, Università degli studi di Milano, Italy
V. Bellandi, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
A. Chehri, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, Canada
G. Jeon, Incheon National University, Korea