2nd International Workshop on Computer-Aided Diagnosis for Biomedical Applications
Nowadays there is a substantial increase of digital medical data acquired through advanced biosignal and medical imaging devices, requiring the development of new techniques often based on artificial intelligence to analyse these data.
This workshop aims to provide an overview of recent advances in the field of Computer-Aided Diagnosis Systems for Biomedical Applications, covering all the medical signal/image processing workflow, from signal/image acquisition to classification, including disease detection, prediction, and classification.
Topics for the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Computer-aided Detection and Diagnosis Systems
- Medical Image Analysis and Signal Processing
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Segmentation, Classification
- Signal/Image Registration Techniques
- Multimodality Fusion
- Feature Extraction
- Signal/Image Acquisition Methods and Devices
- Activity Monitoring
- Uncertainty and Interpretability
Each submission should be at most 8 pages in total, including bibliography and well-marked appendices, and must follow the IEEE double columns publication format available at:
Paper submission will only be online via SITIS 2023 EasyChair submission system.
Only pdf files will be accepted. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits. All submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression by at least two reviewers and then will be checked for plagiarism and self-plagiarism by IEEE. The organizers will examine the reviews and make final paper selections.
All the papers accepted for the workshop will be included in the conference proceedings. The proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society (pending approval) and referenced in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Scopus, DBLP and major indexes.
The proceedings of the previous editions of SITIS are available here.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the workshop. The workshop registration fees are determined by the SITIS organizers. Both in-presence and remote presentations are allowed. Further details are available here. A single registration for the workshop or the conference allows attending both events.
Stéphanie Bricq, ImViA, Université de Bourgogne, France
- Manon Ansart, Université de Bourgogne, France
- Yannick Benezeth, Université de Bourgogne, France
- Jorge Bojorquez, University of New Mexico, USA
- Stéphanie Jehan-Besson, CREATIS UMR CNRS 5220, Lyon, France
- Franck Marzani, Université de Bourgogne, France
- Fabien Millioz, Université de Lyon 1, France
- Arnau Oliver, University of Girona, Spain
- Massimo Rivolta, University of Milan, Italy
- Anneke Annassia Putri Siswadi, University of Gunadarma, Indonesia
- Ivo Wolf, University of Applied Sciences Mannheim, Germany
- Thaweesak Yingthawornsuk, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand