International Workshop on Signal/Image Processing and Autonomous Robots
The goal of the workshop is to bring together all researchers and scholars who have expertise in the area of signal/image processing, autonomous robots and artificial intelligence in robotics from around the globe dealing with real-world challenges for the educational system, commercial, industrial and security applications. This workshop is an academic forum for researchers to present and discuss cutting edge research. All research papers are either theoretical or practical in application aspects of signal/image processing, and AI in Robotics can be submitted to SIPAR 2022 workshop. Artificial Intelligence computing solutions have been widely used for signal processing and robotics. With 5G/6G, IoT, and cloud system development, there are an increasing amount of data generated, communicated, and computed, hence the need for intelligent signal/Image processing solutions. The advancement of modern communication and computing technologies enables new networked complex industrial systems. Intelligent signal/Image processing solutions may have applications in a wide range of domains. This special workshop focuses on intelligent signal/image processing and autonomous robots. The related study can be researched to meet application constraints for specific real-world applications. Relevant qualitative and quantitative approximation solutions can be researched together with exact solutions for both theoretical and experimental studies. The SIPAR 2022 workshop aims to attract the latest research results and the latest solutions for intelligent signal/image processing and autonomous robots. Both theoretical and application-driven studies are welcome, especially papers with good technical depth on signal/image processing and autonomous robots.
Topics for the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Signal/Image Pattern Recognition
- Intelligent Signal/Image Processing for Industry Decision Support
- Optimal Signal/Image Processing Solutions in Industry
- Optimal Signal/Image Processing for Intelligent Transportations
- Complexity Analysis for Signal/Image Processing in Smart City Solutions
- Low Complexity Signal/Image Processing for Complex Industrial Systems
- Signal/Image Processing for Medical Diagnosis or Classification
- Signal/Image Processing for Mobile Sensor Networks
- Natural Language Processing for Robotics
- Speech Processing for Automation
- Robotics and Applications in Industry 4.0.
- Artificial Intelligence in Robotics.
- Artificial Neural Networks in Robotics or automation
- Hybrid Optimization Techniques in Robotics.
- Robotics Science and Engineering & Control
- Mechatronics to Industrial Automation
- Mechatronics or Robotics Education
- Design and Applications of Robotics with Simulation Tools.
- Cooperative and Network Robotics
- Rescue and Security Robotics
- Agriculture and Field Robotics
- Intelligent Data mining and Farming
- Biped and Humanoid Robots
- Factory and Home Automation
- Simulation and Modelling of Robotic Systems
- Tele-robotics and Tele-operation
- Vision Systems for Automation and Robotics
- Smart Sensors and Sensor Fusion for Robotic Applications
- Multi-sensor Data Fusion using Neural and Fuzzy Techniques
- Decision Support Systems- Automated Problem Solving
- Emerging Technologies
Each submission should be at most 8 pages in total, including bibliography and well-marked appendices, and must follow the IEEE double columns publication format available at:
Paper submission will only be online via SITIS 2023 EasyChair submission system.
Only pdf files will be accepted. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits. All submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression by at least two reviewers and then will be checked for plagiarism and self-plagiarism by IEEE. The organizers will examine the reviews and make final paper selections.
All the papers accepted for the workshop will be included in the conference proceedings. The proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society (pending approval) and referenced in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Scopus, DBLP and major indexes.
The proceedings of the previous editions of SITIS are available here.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the workshop. The workshop registration fees are determined by the SITIS organizers. Both in-presence and remote presentations are allowed. Further details are available here. A single registration for the workshop or the conference allows attending both events.
Vijay Kumar Banga, Chandigarh University, Punjab, India
Thaweesak Yingthawornsuk, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
- Kei Eguchi, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Japan
- Deok-Seok Seo, Halla University, Korea
- Kirk Scott, University of Alaska Anchorage, United States of America
- Michel Plaisent, University of Quebec in Montreal, Canada
- T. Sasilatha, AMET University, Chennai, India
- Gurjeet Singh, Amritsar Group of Colleges, Amritsar, Punjab, India
- Sumit Sharma, GNA University, Phagwara, Punjab, India
- Ashok Kumar, Model institute of Engineering and technology, Jammu, India
- Ashwani Singla, Yadavindra College of Engineering, Punjabi university Guru Kashi Campus Talwandi sabo, India
- Cherry Bhargava, Symbiosis International University (Deemed University) Lavale, Pune, India
- Daniel D. Dasig, De La Salle University Dasmarinas, Phillipines
- Aminur Rahman, Jashore Science and Technology University, Bangladesh
- Pramote Anunvrapong, Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep, Thailand
- Thaweewong Akkaralaertsest, Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep, Thailand
- Adisorn Sirikham, Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep, Thailand
- Jessada Konpang, Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep, Thailand
- Putthiphong Kirdpipat, Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep, Thailand
- Saowalak Saengkae, Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep, Thailand
- Anan Sopin, Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep, Thailand
- Teerapong Boonlar, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
- Siriporn Dachasilaruk, Naresuan Univeristy, Thailand
- Tanapon Tamrongkunanan, KMUTT, Thailand
- Kim, Chang Sung, Hyupsung University, South Korea
- Hee-Bok Choi, JEJU NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, South Korea
- Ungkyun Lee, Catholic Kwandong University, South Korea