The SITIS workshops cover specific, emerging topics. The workshops provide a comprehensive forum and encourage in-depth discussion of various technical and application issues in specific research fields.
Accepted papers are included in the conference proceedings, published by IEEE (pending approval).
The Workshops co-located with SITIS 2023 are:
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Signal and Image Processing (AISIP)
- Workshop on Behavioral Data-driven Futures (BeDaF)
- Workshop on Computer-Aided Diagnosis for Biomedical Applications (CAD4MED)
- Workshop on Computer Vision and Deep Learning (IWCVDL)
- Workshop on Numerical Algorithms and Methods for Data Analysis and Classification (NAMDAC)
- Workshop on Signal/Image Processing, Autonomous Robots (SIPAR)