International Workshop on Large Scale Data Analysis for Monitoring and Rehabilitation
Novel cloud based big data analytics and visualization approaches promise to play a key role in the fields related to the continuous monitoring of human health physiological and pathological conditions and of the related recovery processes. In particular, solutions based on real-time monitoring of performances and novel progress evaluation scales have already been proposed together with novel therapeutic approaches in the fields of rehabilitation. The workshop will bring together researchers both from academia and industry with a common objective: go beyond the frontiers of current rehabilitation practices by novel data acquisition and analysis practices.
Topics for the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Tele-rehabilitation and monitoring in cardiology or motor disorders sectors
- Wearable devices and sensors for physiological monitoring
- Not wearable tracking devices for motor skills tracking
- Cloud based solutions for physiological data analysis
- Visual analytics based support for rehabilitators
- Virtual and augmented reality based rehabilitation
- Home based or outdoor solutions.
Alessandro De Mauro (Vicomtech-IK4)
Marco Quartulli (Vicomtech-IK4)
Roberto Sassi (Università degli Studi di Milano)